Selected presentations and
- “Water Law and Regulation North of 60°”, Obtaining and Securing Project Approvals North of 60°, Canadian Institute conference, Edmonton, Alberta, April 2009.
- “Legal Issues in Environmental Assessment in British Columbia”, Northeast B.C. Oil & Gas, Lawson Lundell Environmental seminar, Calgary, Alberta, March 2008.
- “Environmental Assessment North of 60°: Dealing with Multiple EA Processes”, Environmental Law North of 60°, Canadian Institute conference, Edmonton, Alberta, November 2007.
- “Expanding Environmental Regulatory Authority and Enforcement”, The New World of Environmental Exposure in Canada: Environmental Liability and Insurance Solutions, Canadian Risk and Insurance Management Society webinar, Vancouver, BC, September 2007.
- “Dealing with Mining Legacy – Some Canadian Approaches”, International Mining and Oil and Gas Law, Development, and Investment, Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation conference, Buenos Aires, Argentina, April 2007.
- Effects of Land Claims Agreements on Environmental Impact Assessment” , The 8th Annual Aboriginal Land and Resource Management Forum, Insight Information Co. conference, Vancouver, BC, November 2006.
- “Environmental Liability of Directors and Officers”. Contaminated Sites in B.C., Pacific Business and Law Institute conference, Vancouver, BC, February 2006.
- “Will Power Generation Plants be Included in the Review for Approval of Energy Transmission Facilities?” B.C. Energy – The New Playing Field. Canadian Institute conference, Dec. 9‑10, 2002 (with J. McLean).
- “Principal Federal Legislative Jurisdiction Affecting Water Resources”, Canadian Water Law, Law Seminars International conference, Vancouver, BC, October 1999.
- “Key Provincial Environmental Legislation Affecting Forest Practices”, Ensuring Compliance with Forestry Law in B.C. Canadian Institute conference, Nov. 28 & 29, 1996 (with R. Andreone).
- “Policy and Legislation for control of non-point source pollution”. B.C. Ministry of Environment Workshop on Non-Point Source Pollution, March 1995.
- “Canadian Marine Water Quality Guidelines”. Environment Canada/Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment 1995 (with L. Thomas).
- “Draft Recommended Marine Water Quality Guidelines for Aquatic Life”. Ambio Associates report under contract to Environment Canada, 1993.
- “Biodiversity Issues in British Columbia: a Review and Analysis”. Ambio Associates report under contract to West Coast Environmental Law Association, 1992.
- “Conclusions and Recommendations for a Marine Environmental Quality Monitoring Network: Pacific Coast”. Ambio Associates report and workshop under contract to Environment Canada. 1991.